Dallas graduated with his bachelors of science from the University of North Carolina Wilmington in 1996. In 2002, he graduated from Colorado Mesa University earning his Masters of Business Administration. In 2012, he earned the designation of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner after completing the Personal Financial Planning program with the College for Financial Planning. Dallas also holds advanced certifications in Connect for Health Colorado (Colorado's Health Exchange), Medicare insurance company certifications, as well as property and casualty licenses.
Dallas has successfully worked with many individuals and groups, including:
- Advanced Retirement Planning with Medicare and Long Term Care Insurance Integration
- Colorado State Employees & K-12 Educators Retirement & Insurance planning
- Small Business Owner Retirement Planning and Insurance Planning
- Family/Individual Investment and Insurance Planning
- Retired Military Investment and Insurance Planning
Coming from a military family with the US Marine Corps, Dallas settled in Grand Junction, Colorado the last 27 years with his wife Lisa and son, Chad. In his spare time, Dallas enjoys spending time with his family and scuba diving around the world.